At Rocky Mountain Institute and Carbon War Room, we believe finding the balance between working to live and living to work is a mutually beneficial relationship between employee and employer. We are committed to supporting our staff in their individual pursuits of happiness.
We have offices in premier locations, from the picturesque Rocky Mountains to bustling east-coast metropolises, there is opportunity for everyone to find their ideal environment for work and play.
22830 Two Rivers Road, Basalt, CO 81621
1820 Folsom Street, Boulder, CO 80302
New York, New York
29 East 19th Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10003
1750 K Street NW, Suite 400, Washington D.C. 20006
RMI-CWR offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 403b Retirement Options (5% match immediately upon)
- Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Commuter and Wellness Benefits
- Casual Work Environment
- Appreciation of Work-Life Balance
From our Managing Director, Iain Campbell
Diversity of our workforce is one of our core values at RMI-CWR and we strive to achieve a level of diversity within our organization that reflects the communities that we serve. Achieving this diversity—whether race, gender, sexual orientation or ability—is critical to our long-term success, ensuring that we:
- Have the diversity of thinking that comes from diverse backgrounds and cultures, enabling us to solve some of the world’s greatest challenges
- Have a culture of inclusion and respect that enables us to attract and keep diverse talent
- Are able to secure the talent that we need with access to the full talent pool
- Are able to relate to decision makers within diverse communities
- Are not disadvantaged in the competition for funding from foundations and other philanthropic sources due to a lack of competitive diversity
Increasing diversity within RMI/CWR is a critical change element supporting our long-term sustainability and mission to build a clean, prosperous, and secure energy future.